Bright Star Private School and Bright Star Nursery School
are exceptional educational institutions based in Middelburg in Mpumalanga Province mainly focusing on quality learning and nurturing all individuals in their journey to achieve their full and unique potential. We are committed to developing a welcoming , safe and stimulating environment that will enable the pupil to become a responsible citizen and a lifelong eager learner.
We are cognizant of each pupil s differing abilities and accommodate their various interests, personalities and strengths, thus giving the child much needed self confi dence that will translate in their personal lives.
- To provide opportunities within a broad and balanced curriculum so that each child can achieve success and can fulfil his or her potential.
- To develop rounded individuals socially, emotional, spiritually, physically and creatively.
- To value independence, and enable our pupils to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
- To provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is listened to and respected.
- To encourage and enable the continuous professional development of staff, ensuring effective communication between all.
- To display a commitment towards making Bright Star a sustainable school, actively focusing on a wide range of environmental issues.
- To nurture strong partnership and positive relationships with parents, caregivers and the wider community.
- To recognise and celebrate success in all aspects of school life.
We believe our school will nurture all individual in their journey to achieve their full and unique potential. We are committed to developing a welcoming, safe and stimulation learning environment that will enable our pupils to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners. We are aware that our pupils bring different experiences, interests and strengths, which will influence the way they learn.
Educators and Management
- We are passionate (and compassionate) about helping our children to succeed
- We care for and respect each other
- We foster personal growth
- We nurture leadership an vision, and reward innovation
- We live by honesty and integrity
- We support and participate in our community
- We take individual responsibility and are accountable
- We look for all staff to add value and ask, “Is there a better way of doing this?”
- Resilience (including perseverance)
- Self-responsibility: taking responsibility for one’s own actions and progress
- Tolerance: acceptance, respect, empathy and compassion
- Good judgement
To improve the future through education We have the future in our hands daily. The way we educate learners will determine future performers.
Our Mission – To Provide quality education by the following means:
- To employ dedicated, responsible educators.
- To supply an optimal learning environment.
- To use only the best equipment to reach optimal learning.
- To create a constant learning culture under the young leaders.